Πέμπτη 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

I could leave you
i could forget everything ..
i could just react like nothing has happened

Well ..its the first and the last time  that i speak even for a moment for you
You are not bothered
if you were you would even talk to me ...just for a moment...
i have waited such a long time for something to happen ...
i have waited such a long time for you to make me happy like before
I have waisted too much time for you:/
  • Tumblr_lqxgnqrzwe1qb92rfo1_500_large
I hate realising that i need to give an ending in what i feel
i feel that everything is reaally finished
you changed school and maybe that will be something that will help me forgetting you
or i will maybe feel different with what is going to happen:/
if you think that i am ok with not looking in to your eyes and just waiting for that annoying of you smile ..
you re wrong!
you re wrong in a lot of stuff like not wanting to talk with me
as i remember ..we talked  allot ..
you made me happy
and for a moment i thought that this happiness would keep
it didnt and always i had a feeling that something could happen again 
but as always i am wrong
so for just leaving you..
i just hope with your new one ..you feel good
and that she will feel the same like me
the feeling that when she is with you she is the happiest person in this world

my hopes have finished 
i don have even one reason that will keep my hopes alive


Tumblr_lriz8jhxi71r0jecpo1_500_large






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου